about design services main contact

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Diversions (or Things I Covet)

There is so much awesomeness online, I can't help but feel compelled to share some of my findings with you. I spend way too much time on the Internet to not do something at least partially constructive with the list of treasures I find...

If you're at all concerned with building a stylish, small, and temporary nest for yourself, I'm sure you're heard of Apartment Therapy. They're the harbingers of design who, in their own words, are "saving the world, one room at a time."

Yesterday, they featured some art that I just refuse to accept as paintings.



I mean, that's got to be a photo from the 70s, right?
Artist David Imlay is clearly a master of the brush. Go read the write-up at Apartment Therapy for more paintings and information.



Also, in keeping with my my love for all things whimsical, bizarre, hilarious, and vaguely old-timey, there is this:



This dandy Boxer dog is the brainchild of The Utilitarian Franchise. Please go check out their Etsy shop. You won't be disappointed.



And finally, here's a picture of an awesome glittery purple skull I bought yesterday.

crafts 019-1

No, no 99 Cent Store... Thank you!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails