about design services main contact

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hmmmmmm....? (or Wedding, Schmedding)

Okay, so I'm well aware that I've been featuring my almost two-year old wedding in my blog waaaaaaay too often.

However-

Have you seen the new Alfred Angelo TV ads?
Click here to see the whole spot on Facebook.

Look a tad familiar??

alfredangelo2

I assume either someone at Alfred Angelo saw my write-up on Offbeat Bride and deemed it a groovy jumping-off point...

Or I'm not a unique a beautiful snowflake and maybe I should hook up with that Alfred Angelo marketing person so we can conquer the world with our similar tastes.

Either way, I love it!


(Oh, and I'm also jealous because no one had that gorgeous shade of purple two years ago! I might just go out and buy myself a bridesmaid dress now, just to have it!)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails