about design services main contact

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poe Tribute (or The Pit and the Tentacles)

I, much like the errant Poe Toaster, should have delivered this entry back on Tuesday, January 19. Alas, I have only now to try and make up for my mistake.

crafts 009

Inspired by an episode of 'Gilmore Girls', I decided to embellish my two couch pillows.

crafts 010

I burned a quick stencil and went to work with my fabric paint.

The second pillow was naked, so I stenciled an octopus.

crafts 011

Tentacular!



Also, I'm quite excited to announce that fun things are brewing in the Robot In Bloom album design universe... As soon as everything is finalized, there will be a cool development coming in the next few weeks.

Hope you're as excited as I am!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails