about design services main contact

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Artisan Market, VIDA, and Earth Day (or Boldly Going Where No Robot In Bloom Has Gone Before!)

Guys, I'm soooo excited!

The awesome ladies of VIDA Events and Marketing have asked me to participate in a new art and craft event in Houston - the Artisan Market!

VIDA is the up-and-coming marketing team of Carmen Fraser and Brenda Boral. One of the thing I love about their philosophy is that they not only want small business to thrive, but they also seek to do it in an eco-friendly way! They recommend going green for the environment AND for cost-saving measures like reducing the amount of paper your business uses. For example, you can fax a document to the client's computer instead of printing and then faxing. Easy, right?

Anyway, the Artisan Market will be my very first craft show-type thingy and I have a LOT to figure out...

The outdoor market is Saturday, May 22 from 11:00am to 4:00pm at 1740 Sunset Blvd. in Houston (West University area). There will be all sorts of artists and crafters and plenty unique, beautiful things to buy.



paper flowers 320



So, for the next month, I'm going to be making more flowers than you can shake a stick at, getting banners printed, buying a really big table, and generally spazzing out -

Wish me luck!

Or, better yet, come by and see me in action at the Artisan Market!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails