about design services main contact

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unveiled - Bridal Style Revealed (or Kind Of A Big Deal!)

Oh, to have been in attendance at this lovely bridal show... I would have been in style heaven!

I mentioned in my last post that I was hired to design some posh florals for a swanky LA bridal show, right?

Well, here it is!

Unveiled 023


The event is called Unveiled - Bridal Style Revealed and it looks fabulous! I wish I could have been there in person. They have some of the most sought-after wedding and event planners in attendance - it's almost enough to make me get divorced and remarry Josh all over again!


Unveiled 015


The amazing folks over at Classic Party Rentals hired me to help provide decor for their display tent. The tent also featured the event resource services of The Bridal Bar.


Unveiled 001


Unveiled 006


I really like that they chose a mix of my paper creations as well as fresh flowers. The great thing about my flowers, though, is that Classic Party Rentals can use them again if they need them for individual place settings, scattering across a large banquet table, or another floating tent display!

I'm so honored to have been a part of that gorgeous booth at such a luxurious event...

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails