about design services main contact

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My First Offbeat Bride! (or Pam's Chic Paper Flowers)

I'm very pleased to announce that I have completed my first wedding order for an official Offbeat Bride!

A number of people have contacted me since the Robot In Bloom ad came out on Offbeat Bride, but Pam's is the first complete order! Whee!


paper flowers 1196


The bridesmaids will be wearing grey and the whole feel is classic minimalism, so Pam asked for 80 individual Oriental Poppies in black and white. I usually use tissue for the poppies, but I opted for parchment to make them a tad more substantial - and I liked how natural light passes through them in person.


paper flowers 1201


paper flowers 1207

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails