about design services main contact

Monday, September 6, 2010

Owwwwww... (or Owwwww!)

In case you haven't seen on Facebook, I've been stricken with an infection in my arm that makes it incredibly painful to move it. So, if you have contacted me by email in the last few days and I haven't gotten back to you, that's why. I am returning emails as fast as possible, so yours should come soon!

In the meantime, here are some more pictures of paper flower pieces I will be showing off at The Dallas Flea this Saturday!


paper flowers 1051


paper flowers 983


paper flowers 958


paper flowers 960


paper flowers 1023
These are daisies and abstract flowers made from my Ikea catalogue!


paper flowers 1028


paper flowers 1031


paper flowers 1000


paper flowers 1008


paper flowers 994

paper flowers 973


paper flowers 967


paper flowers 968


paper flowers 922
These can be worn in the hair or as a brooch.


See you at the Flea!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails