about design services main contact

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Kvetching (or Weekend Dreaming)

I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

This week has been a rough one - dropping a chunk of cash on lawyer services, continued wrestling with my site's HTML, and perpetually watery eyes because certain plants have decided to propogate their species lately.

On the bright side, though, I got my new business cards a lot earlier than I thought (exciting!), tonight's episode of Star Trek: TNG is the one where Data and Lore hang with Dr. Soong (goofy!), and our latest Netflix shipment looks promising - The Wrestler, The French Connection, and Breaking Bad: Season 1.

In the meantime, I'll let you greet your weekend with pictures of amazing cut paper artwork by Michael Velliquette.

Incredible!













Please go to his website. Those pictures are just the tip of the iceberg!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails