about design services main contact

Friday, October 23, 2009

Networking (or Cupcakes)

As I posted on my Twitter account yesterday - "Today would be ideal for a deus ex machina-style assist..."

That holds true today. Seems I was overlooked by the fates yesterday.

I'm racing to finish my website by next Thursday so I'll have something substantial to show the fine folks at the Finao Albums Playdate in Houston. It'll be my first real networking event since starting my business... (I only received my business cards in the mail a few days ago, so it's all gonna be fresh and shiny!)

The event is hosted by Houston photographer Christine Tremoulet. Judging by her online portfolio, she does really excellent work. I'm excited to meet her and hopefully make a few new friends in the Houston photography scene.

Also, I hear there will be cupcakes!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails