about design services main contact

Friday, October 30, 2009

Diversions of a Vaguely Halloween-ish Nature (or More Coveting)

Stupid Houston flooding.
I wasn't able to go to the Finao Playdate last night and I'm quite upset about that.

The radar looked pretty much like this last night - the blobs were about an inch or two to the left, though.




To help relieve my disappointment in missing out on last night, I'm browsing on Etsy.


Now, I ask you, have you ever seen a more gorgeous hat?



Made by Baroque and Roll, purveyor of various glamorous head-things.




I also found this excellent alternative to wallpaper, by Byrdie Graphics.






And who doesn't need a good pair of spats? (And a reference to Skeksis?)



Spats of all kinds are available at Straight Razor Slasher Designs.




And, finally, a subtle crow fashioned from an old vinyl record, by Prefectly Random Designs.




Have a lovely Halloween weekend, kiddies!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails