about design services main contact

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Great Day Houston (or Doot-Doot-Doot!)

Whew! Today was a long and awesome day!

For those who prefer their chases to be cut to, here's the video from today's Great Day Houston on KHOU, channel 11 (in the 4th largest city in America!)


Love that freeze frame!

My segment starts at -4:35, but I urge you to watch all of it because Roxy and Lora are awesome!


Soooo, backstory: In case you've missed all my crowing for the past 2 days, you might be interested to know that I was a guest on today's Great Day Houston episode featuring "designing women" in the Houston community.


paper flowers 1068
Ahhh, the hustle and bustle of live tv!


paper flowers 1067


paper flowers 1066
In 3... 2... and *point*


I kind of have a million things to say about it, but also I think the video speaks for itself. I was nervous, but not as much as I thought I'd be... It was really really fun and Deborah Duncan is possibly the easiest person to talk to on the whole freaking planet! I gave her one of Roxy's pins and a small bouquet of daisys after the show, and she said she'd be interested in having us back before Christmas!


paper flowers 1074
Me and the wonderful Ms. Deborah Duncan


Also, go Etsy Houston! Represeeeeent!

[I have a picture to put here of me, Lora, and Roxy, but it's right before the show and we look terrified!]

So, I guess keep it tuned to channel 11 for further updates!

Share

4 comments:

  1. Yay us!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love this post! i was so wiped after work yesterday [and waking up so gosh darn early!] that i didn't have a chance to upload my photos before i zonked out. haha
    off i go to blog! i'll be sure to link you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your ad on OBB and wanted to drop by to say that your creations are GORGEOUS! I don't have a crafty bone in my body, so I'm super full of admiration! Hope your business is taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks, Nelle! I hope so too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails