about design services main contact

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off Topic (or What I Did On My Summer Vacation)

I just remembered that I was gonna bore you guys with some pictures from my gorgeous trip to Maine!

We stayed in a cabin on a lake and there's this long-winded story about how my dad's parents built the cabin, but then lost it to other family members, blah blah blah.

Pictures!

The lake:

Maine 082



Josh and his summer beard taking me for a row:

Maine 073



Another cabin on the lake:

Maine 079


Damselfly:

Maine 088


Josh out rowing again:

Maine 096


Bumble bee:

Maine 129


Us:

Maine 148


Dad is really excited about his lobster, the Florida Gators, and the Tampa Bay Rays:

Maine 165


This is a real place:

Maine 190


This is a real place, too:

Maine 225


At the lobster co-op:

Maine 250


Steamers at the lobster co-op:

Maine 256


Moonrise over the lake:

Maine 031


You may now return to your regular life.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails